Friday 20 February 2009

A post-tag about : the alphabets of mine

Hello all!

Fiuh.. finally, I've done this homework. Yihiiiiiiiiiii.. I've got a homework as usually from Neno, haha. You made me crazy to do and think about all these alphabets.

First, here are the rules:

1. To each letter of an alphabet write a word connected to you.
2. Tag 6 (six) people.

So, here are my alphabets..

Anne Hathaway is one of the most favorite actress in my life


Bekasi is the city where do I live now

Clown is a silly fact in my life because when I were a kid, if someone asked me what I wanted to be in the future, I answered to her/him : “I want to be a clown”.. Oh..what a silly life! LOL

Don’t judge a book by its cover => this is one of my favorite quote

Eating is one of my hobbies, hahahaha, that’s right guys!

Freezing is one of the techniques in photography that I never do successfully and I was jealous with my sister since she did freezing better than me.. :(

Ginger is the best medicine to cure my cough.. hehe

Hope that I’ll be accepted as journalist in one day! amien!

I don’t want to be the best, but I’m only be able to help all people around me => this is my own quote, yep, I made by myself, hihihi

Judgement Day (of thesis) is what I’m recently worrying about…hahaha, thesis again!

Kitchen is the most favorite part of my house…it’s because I love eating..hihi

Life is beautiful is one of the best movie in my whole life!

My favorite hobby is going to the cinema and watching movies .. ;)

Novel is a kind of book that I often read

Obama is a president-elect of America that I love and adore him SO MUCH!

Pursuit of happiness is the best movie besides Life is Beautiful

Quick.. is one of the adjectives which is absolutely me!

Reunion (with my high school friends) is an event that I always wait for..

Smile to everyone is the best way for me to make friends as much as possible

Tizi is one of my favorite restaurant in Jalan Dago, Bandung

United States is a country where I want to go there

Voice of America (VoA) is one of the best media that I adore besides New York Times

Westlife is my favorite boyband when I was in junior high..hahahahaha

You’ve got a friend- is my favorite song and lyric! You just call out my name..

Zodiac of mine is virgo..hehehe

But, I'm tagging this post to danisha, nice to meet you danisha! selamat mengerjakan yaaa.

thx yaa neno! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

woooowww cepet banget jadinya! :D

anyway, "Kitchen is the most favorite part of my house…it’s because I love eating..hihi" aku pikir suka dapur karena suka masak. ternyata.. hihi.. :P

asasint said...

saya juga dapet tag...masih bleum dikerjain...hahah..lagi sulit mikir..

Anonymous said...

dificult task -___-"

Anonymous said...

aah, f nya kurang atu, hehe..

Anonymous said...

@ neno: iyaa, i love eating, but i just started to learn cooking too, hehehe...

@ sintia: sudah dikerjain blom??

@ budi: ya emang susah, mau gw tag?hehehe

Anonymous said...

thx carmen! thx for visiting and reading my blog! :)

Danisha Dalam Blog said...

Hei Ayuuu,,
aku sudah kerjakan lho PR-nya.. :DD

makasi yaaa...
jangan bosan-bosan kasi gw PR,,hehe..