Tuesday 16 March 2010

A letter to my sister

To my beloved sister,
Since we were kid, I've believed that we would build a good friendship like all people do with their sister or brother.
Since we were kid, I've promised with myself to protect you from crimes and dangers in my whole life.
Since we were kid, I've told to myself that I would be a good sister and a role model for you.


I'm sure, no matter how big the storm hit either you or our family, you would stand up with your own feet.
I'm sure, no matter how big the rock hit either you or our family, you would say : "I'm still strong".
I'm sure, no matter how big the storm hit either you or our family, you would prove that you are fine as much as you can.
I'm sure, no matter how big the rock hit either you or our family, you would keep smiling, laughing, and also doing something fun yet useful.




This afternoon, I saw you that you couldn't stop laughing with me and our parents..
This afternoon, I saw you that you couldn't stop smiling to anyone around you..

This afternoon, I saw you that you couldn't stop eating something delicious..
This afternoon, I saw you that you couldn't stop acting very spoiled to us..
This afternoon, I saw you that you couldn't stop playing Scrabble with me..
This afternoon, I saw you that you didn't want to miss any seconds or any minutes with us.. This afternoon, I saw you that you didn't let me to be the winner at Scrabble.. (hehehe)

Well, this is not a poem, this is only what's on my mind, and this is my thought at this time.. Anyway, selamat merayakan hari Nyepi bagi para bloggers yang merayakannya! Always be peaceful with love!

1 comment:

cubic zirconia engagement rings said...

Are you Indonesian? Nice blog you get here, feel free to visit mine.

Cheers,
cubic zirconia engagement rings