Wednesday 17 March 2010

Hello life! Hello problems!

Life, I have bravery to struggle with all problems

Life, I have a big confidence to solve all problems

Life, I have a big heart to deal with all problems

Life, I have a strong body to face all problems

Life, I have a masculinity inside of my femininity to meet with all problems


This photo is taken from my dad's folder, he was seeing sunset in Kaimana, Papua

Life, I have a powerful soul to stand and give a sincere smile to all problems

Life, I have a cheerful smile to say "hello" to all problems

Life, I have a great laugh to laugh to all problems

Life, I have great friends to accompany me and to be my shoulder to find out the solution from all problems

Life, I have Allah SWT to help me out from all problems

This post is dedicated for everyone who has problem and never feel tired to face all problems.. :)

2 comments:

NRV said...

thanks for dedicated this post to ME! LOL

Anonymous said...

saya paling percaya yg kalimat paling terakhir:

"Life, I have Allah SWT to help me out from all problems"

;)