Saturday 13 February 2010

a bit touch editing

1) Karin, Didiet, and me sat in front of gold bullion at Museum Bank Indonesia














2) Dodi and Didiet photographed themselves














3) Hanum had a bowl of frozen yoghurt yesterday




















4) Froyo as our snack in yesterday evening
















5) My parents were photographed by my sister















Recently, I'm interested in editing photos by using adobe photoshop. I don't know why I love editing photos by now. I'm not an expert of photography like my little sister. Fanny, my little sister, is very good at taking pictures and editing photos. I'm proud of her. I do love being a photographer, even though all my photos are not good as hers. I also love being an object who will be captured by the camera. Well, talking about my new interest, i want to show all the photos which has been edited by myself. Leave your comment, please!

No comments: