Thursday 21 January 2010

Soulmate

Before i start telling what i'll write in my blog at this moment, i'm thinking for a while: "should i tell you all about soulmate?". I'm a bit ashamed to talk about someone will be called by myself as soulmate. Ok, where do i start?

Couple days ago, i met with one of my college friends, she is Nova. She told me that she is being proposed by someone. Wow, i was sooo happy and glad to listen her story about being proposed by a great man. When she told about the man (who proposes her to be his wife), i was wondering the man must be lucky to propose nova, so did Nova. I saw her excitement from her face. I saw her happiness from a slow tempo that she uses to tell. I also was excited to listen every part of her story about being proposed. Because, i have never felt how exactly my feeling for being proposed by someone. But, I think, If I were being proposed by the right man, I would be very blissful, full of happiness, and i couldn't describe my feeling by using any words.

On that day, i spent some hours with Nova by sharing lot of stories. It was such a great day to share lot of stories. But, there was a question (from Nova) which is i hate enough to answer. Soory to say, nov. She asked me, "when will you have a boyfriend?or partner?". At that time, i had realized one thing that all my besties already have their right men to be their boyfriend first, not partner in life. And one thing that i realize is all my besties are very affectionate to take care of me, including Nova. All my besties are never bored to ask me about my future partner or who my boyfriend is at right now. Perhaps, i'm getting bored to be asked by everyone.


I don't know when i will have the right man to be my boyfriend firstly. Because of my past, i'm a bit careful to choose which one is the best man to be with me, or which one is the most suitable man to spend some hours, some days, and some weeks with me, my family, and his family too. Actually, I don't want to fall into the same hole again like what i did in my previous relationship. It made me hurt. Well, i'm not trying to dramatize my story in past. Not hurt. But, at least I could feel a bit of happiness in a beautiful relationship. Ok, not beautiful. I know that every relationship has their own way, has their story, has their sadness, not always happiness in their relationship. Ok, i'll stop to debate about definitions of relationship with my own mind.

Back to the main topic. Soulmate. Some people say that being twenty or twenties is something hard. I do feel the same like everybody. Because, there are many questions which is always buzz in our ears, for example : "when will you get your master degree?", "when will you get married?", "when will you get the best job with good salary?", and also "what criteria to be your husband?do you try to get the best man?". Oh, my god, see? it's quiet hard to answer, not like exam or thesis defension at college. But, a question that i always find is "is there any criteria to be your husband or soulmate?". I'll answer: "Yes, I do have few criteria for someone who wants to be my soulmate".

I always wonder some criteria to be my future partner. He must be a good muslim to guide me as a good muslim too. He must be affectionate to his family, me, and my family. He must be smarter than me in every aspects. Or sometimes, I wonder that he could play the words in scrabble together with me and my future son or daughter. Sometimes, I wonder that he could take exercise together in every evening and every saturday-sunday morning. Sometimes, I wonder that he could spend our spare time by reading book or watching movie or cooking at home. Sounds wonderful, isn't it?

Oh, my.. what post i did write above, ok, for anyone who reads my blog, especially my this silly post. I beg you not to laugh while you're reading this silly post. Thank you!

No comments: