Saturday 26 September 2009

Happy ied mubarak 1430 H

Idul fitri is the only one moment that I always wait to celebrate with my family in every year..
Idul fitri is the greatest day to gather with all my family members..
Idul fitri is the best moment to forgive and being forgiven..
Idul fitri is the greatest time to refresh our mind and heart from wickness..
Idul fitri is the most beautiful moment to go back and start living from zero..
Idul fitri is the most beautiful moment to end our fasting in Ramadhan..
really, lebaran is the most beautiful moment indeed..

well, i know it's too late to say.. Before we're going back to our routines on Monday, let me say:

"HAPPY IED MUBARAK 1430 H. I wish we had a wonderful time in ied's day this year. I wish we had a very great time to celebrate this special day with all of our family members in everywhere. I wish our fasting, our prayer, and our wishes (during Ramadhan) could be received by Allah SWT, amien ya Allah. Thanks for making a very beautiful moment in our life, ya Allah.."

-ayu&family-

No comments: