Sunday 28 June 2009

in the last week of June

It's already in the last week of June, three more days it will be on July. I hope I could be so lucky in July, amien. Because, I've to prove for unanswered question (immediately) which makes me getting worse during this month. Yaa, I've to prove to the world that I can get a job. Am I worrying too much? I think I'm not. Am I hoping too much? I think I'm not. I feel so weak when I know some of my college's friends has got a job. I had tried to become a realistic person, not perfectionist. I'm still trying to be optimistic to get my unanswered question. Hopefully, Allah SWT will give the best way to make my parents proud of me. amien.

Talking about how the way to make our parents proud of us, my younger sister has just made them proud of her by being the freshman in communication of Padjajaran University (UNPAD). I was very happy to hear that news. Before she is accepted in communication of UNPAD, she has already failed to get architecture of IPB and graphic design of ITB. Nevertheless, she never stops praying to Allah for the best choice university. Then, the dream comes, she has been officially accepted in UNPAD, congratulation sis! you did it!

In the last week of June, we heard a bad news that Michael Jackson has died in the age of 50. He's kinda a great man and the best singer of pop. Eveybody loves him, who doesn't love him? Who doesn't know him? I think everybody knows him as the best king of pop. I know him even if I don't know all his songs. "Heal the world" is one of the greatest song from him. I love the lyric in that song. The lyric tells about how to respect with the people and the living in this world. I hope God will do the rest for him, amien. All of us will be missing you, jacko! You will never be forgotten! We must be proud of you, jacko! You're the only one singer who sings a great lyric like this lyric below..

There's a place in your heart
And I know that it is love
And this place could be much
Brighter than tomorrow

And if you really try
You'll find there's no need to cry
In this place you'll feel
There's no hurt or sorrow

There are ways to get there

If you care enough for the living
Make a little space
Make a better place

Heal the world
Make it a better place
For you and for me
And the entire human race
There are people dying
If you care enough for the living
Make a better place
For you and for me

No comments: