Friday 21 November 2008

BEST FRIEND

BEST FRIEND is:

Being a someone (he or she) to be a shoulder to cry on...

E
ven if she or he had a busy week, he or she could spend a little time for us...


S
omeone (she or he) always tells the truth, in case if we did a mistake...


T
rying to know and understand why we did that mistake, NOT what the mistake is...


Fun to be with! not always fun to be with, but also if we're so sad...

R
ide a bicycle together...hahaha


I
f we had problems, she or he could feel, hear, and listen to our problems...


E
nded by the death...


N
ever tell to
anyone about our mistakes..

D
o some silly things which nobody knows it..



Based on the meanings of BEST FRIEND above, I think i've found my best friend. Her name is
Dian Eka Anggraini. She's my classmates in the second grade of senior high school. So, we've been almost six years to be A BEST FRIEND. I'm wishing our friendship could be longer forever..

huhuhu..





















me and my best friend

No comments: